Title V Forms and Documents

  • Permit Application: This form must be completed and submitted to SWCAA for review and approval prior to construction of a new source, modification of an existing stationary source or replacement or substantial alteration of control technology at an existing stationary source or portable source.  
  • SIC and NAICS: For questions on SIC and NAICS codes, visit the NAICS Association web site to determine which code best describes your business.